Hitmaker HBO has just unveiled the first trailer for its highly anticipated new series, Westworld. Based on the 1973 sci-fi western thriller film of the same name, the new television adaptation is produced by The Dark Knight screenwriter Jonathan Nolan (who also happens to be the younger brother of celebrated director Christopher Nolan). Also on board are Lisa Joy and legendary sci-fi director J.J. Abrams. Following a dystopian narrative of an otherworldly universe inhabited by robots and cowboys, the official trailer provides a first glimpse into a disturbing landscape that seemingly oscillates between realities.
The show also boasts an all-star cast that includes the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins, Evan Rachel Wood, Ed Harris, James Marsden and Thandie Newton. With such a stacked roster, the series promises to be another hard-hitting winner for the iconic network. If that still doesn’t convince you to watch, Business Insider recently revealed some kinky clauses part of the show’s contract. Here are some of the items in the agreement that outlines what extras might be required to perform:
– “genital-to-genital touching”
– “oral sex with hand-to-genital touching”
– “contort to form a table-like shape while being fully nude”
– “pose on all fours while others who are fully nude ride on your back”
– “ride on someone’s back while you are both fully nude.”
– “other assorted acts the project may require”
You can watch the full trailer above, and don’t forget to tune in when Westworld premieres on HBO this October.