Having already checked out the most-followed celebrities and fashion designers of the year, we now take a look at the top 10 models on Instagram for 2017, as revealed in the social media platform’s year-end report.
As the world’s highest-pair model at the moment, Kendall Jenner takes home gold with her near 84 million followers. The It-girl has also scored the most-liked photo posted by a model this year with a picture of herself dressed in swimwear. Runway star-turned-actress Cara Delevingne is the first runner-up, boasting over 40.7 million followers on her account. Unsurprisingly, the Hadids come third and fourth, while Emily Ratajkowski rounds off the top 5 with her solid 15.6 million following.
Peep the full list below to see who obtained the remaining spots.
Top 10 Most-Followed Models of 2017
1. Kendall Jenner - 83.7M+ followers
2. Cara Delevingne - 40.7M+ followers
3. Gigi Hadid - 36.7M+ followers
4. Bella Hadid - 15.6M+ followers
5. Emily Ratajkowski - 15.6M+ followers
6. Chrissy Teigen - 15M+ followers
7. Gisele Bündchen - 3.5M+ followers
8. Miranda Kerr - 11.5M+ followers
9. Candice Swanepoel - 11.5M+ followers
10. Adriana Lima - 11.2M+ followers
- Teen Vogue