Ever Wondered What the World's Most Instagrammed Sneakers Are?
Find out which silhouette beats the YEEZYs to come out on top.
For many sneakerheads, taking snaps of their footwear rotation and sharing them on Instagram has become a bit of a daily habit. In a new analysis conducted by U.K. parcel forwarding company foward2me, it looks like adidas Originals is dominating the most popular kicks on the app right now.
Based on the hashtags of different silhouettes used on the social media platform, the company has ranked the top 30 most Instagrammed sneaker styles. Topping the chart is the adidas Originals NMD, which is featured in over 5,709,871 posts, followed by the highly sought-after YEEZY BOOST 350, which sees an accumulated amount of 4,198,238 posts. The ever classic Vans Old Skool comes third, being tagged in more than 3,594,318 posts on the platform. In contrary to popular belief, the Nike Air Force 1 is only found on the 17th spot, immediately followed by the Air Jordan 1.
Take a look at the list below for the most-tagged kicks and the runners-up on Instagram (pun intended), and head to forward2me for the full report.
The World’s Most Instagrammed Sneakers
- adidas Originals NMD – 5,709,871 posts
- YEEZY BOOST 350 - 4,198,238 posts
- Vans Old Skool - 3,594,318 posts
- adidas Originals Superstar - 3,433,316 posts
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star – 2,175,091 posts
- adidas Originals Stan Smith – 1,658,308 posts
- Nike Air Max 90 – 1,453,006 posts
- Nike Air Huarache – 1,261,624 posts
- adidas Neo – 1,163,173 posts
- adidas UltraBOOST – 959,354 posts