Victoria Beckham Designed Streetwear For Reebok — Take a Look at Her Debut Capsule
Hoodies, T-shirts and more.
The first capsule from Victoria Beckham and Reebok has arrived. The duo has designed a limited-edition line that heavily references ’90s culture. Hoodies, T-shirts and socks are covered in basketball-inspired graphics.
The dunking figure of NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal is stamped on the front of the black and white items. Red, white and black fonts are used to spell out O’Neal accomplishments below his jersey number. Calf-length socks complete the haul each holding Beckham’s initials alongside Shaq’s stats. She shared her excitement for the line’s debut:
“This capsule really began for me with a visit to the Reebok archives in Boston, back in November. When I think of Reebok, I think of the 90s and basketball – and therefore of course I think of Shaq! For me this capsule really represents a celebration of that era, Reebok and Shaq’s shared history in basketball, and the great heritage pieces I discovered in those archives. The unisex approach, and the nods to streetwear that are present in this capsule, are important elements that I will take through to the full collection I am currently working on.”
She also shared styling tips:
1. Make it work-appropriate with sleek, wide leg trousers. Wear the tee tucked in and complete the look with some Classic trainers.
2. Play around with little styling tricks, like giving the sleeves a roll, or trying a full or half tuck.
3. For a casual look, I like to wear mine with a good pair of boyfriend jeans and finish off the look with sunglasses – they hide a multitude of sins..
4. Wear it with classic white trainers. We all love a fresh white trainer with a fresh white tee.
5. No-one likes to look like they’ve tried too hard – a white tee is the essential basic.
6. Know that being yourself is the best accessory. Don’t do anything too dramatic, just do what works for you.
7. What’s great about a classic white tee is that it’s a timeless piece that anyone can inject their own personality into – it’s about doing what works for you.
The full Victoria Beckham x Reebok merch collection will be available for pre-sale on July 26 at Reebok and VictoriaBeckham.com. A limited-edition sunset orange colorways is scheduled to stock at Beckham’s site following the launch. Take a look at each item in the range above.