We all have our own unique ways of applying makeup, and when it comes down to it, there really isn’t a right or wrong – it’s all about what works for you. We asked our readers to submit and share all their favorite makeup hacks, from baby powder to post-it notes, and we’ve compiled some of the best suggestions for you to elevate your glam routine.
Keep reading on below to see all your favorite beauty hacks.
- “I use baby powder for baking.” – @uthabsile
- “Patting liquid highligther on the high points of my face under foundation for extra healthy looking skin.” – @cora.raw
- “A rosy lipstick looks good on both cheeks and lips.” – @jasmineee_vazquez
- “Heat up your eyelash curler before curling eyelashes for longer hold like a curling iron.” – @mych.jpg
- “Warming up mascara in a cup with hot water. Makes it creamy with no clumps.” – @dianacampos
- “Green tea bags for puffy eyes.” – @rukysmoney
- “Put a tissue over your lips and apply loose powder to mattify your lipstick.” – @stehfunnyyy
- “Buy one full coverage foundation. When you feel like a natural day, mix with moisturizer.” – @anna.martin
- “Put contact solution in dried up mascara tubes.” – @jaquelinejarboe