Catch the Fall Blues With HYPEBAE's Cool-Toned Editorial
Featuring fashion by Aimé Leon Dore, Sporty & Rich and Stussy.
Don’t let the cold weather get you down — winter is the perfect time to experiment with cool colors in your wardrobe. Vancouver-based photographer Jeremy Jude Lee has the cure for your Fall blues with his latest editorial featuring casual, cozy separates in shades of — you guessed it — blue.
“Fall Blues” features unexpected pairings of Dries Van Noten and Bianca Chandôn, along with pieces by Sporty & Rich, Aimé Leon Dore and Stussy. Footwear includes Nike‘s “Forrest Gump” Cortez and Zoom Fly SP, as well as the New Balance 990v4. Playful, effortless hairstyles by Erin Klassen and a clean, fresh face by Maria Walton pull the looks together. Check out the editorial above for major styling inspiration.
For more of Lee’s work, check out our “Rolling Into Fall” editorial.
- Jeremy Jude Lee/@jeremyjudelee
- Hair Stylist
- Erin Klassen/@erinklassenhair
- Maria Walton/@mariareneemakeup
- Kae Linh Ngo At @strangeragency/@sosilkae
- Style Assistant
- Jacky Huang/@_jyellow/@rodengray
- Roden Gray, Frankie Collective, Stussy Vancouver, Sort Vancouver