Fashion

Pangaia Releases a Rainbow of Tracksuits With "7 Pop Color" Collection

Redefining ROYGBIV.

By
2,860 Hypes

Pangaia Releases a Rainbow of Tracksuits With "7 Pop Color" Collection

Redefining ROYGBIV.

Following up on its recent release of nature-inspired T-shirts in seven different colors, eco-friendly label Pangaia has expanded its “7 Pop Color” collection with a range of rainbow-hued tracksuits.

Matching hoodies and sweatpants in vivid green, orange and yellow tones are made of 45 percent recycled cotton (the remaining 55 percent is organic cotton). Rich colorways are achieved using a dyeing process that saves precious resources by re-using water from the washing process. Each garment, available in relaxed, gender-free sizing, arrives in compostable TIPA packaging.

Pangaia’s “7 Pop Color” tracksuits price at $120 USD for sweatpants and $150 for hoodies. The entire collection is available now on Pangaia’s website.

Read Full Article

What to Read Next

Here Are the Movies You Need to Watch Before the 2020 Oscars
Film & TV

Here Are the Movies You Need to Watch Before the 2020 Oscars

The buzziest films of the year.
3,316 Hypes

Billie Eilish Talks Mental Health, Humble Beginnings and Coming of Age
Music

Billie Eilish Talks Mental Health, Humble Beginnings and Coming of Age

The star covers ‘Vogue’ shortly after sweeping the Grammys.
1,413 Hypes


Nike's Latest SB Dunk Low Arrives in a Spring-Ready "Bright Melon"
Footwear

Nike's Latest SB Dunk Low Arrives in a Spring-Ready "Bright Melon"

In collaboration with StrangeLove.
3,642 Hypes

MCM Unveils a Disco-Themed Campaign for SS20
Fashion

MCM Unveils a Disco-Themed Campaign for SS20

Inspired by Munich and Berlin’s club scenes.
869 Hypes

Watch the Final Trailer for Disney's Live-Action Remake of 'Mulan'
Film & TV

Watch the Final Trailer for Disney's Live-Action Remake of 'Mulan'

Slated to premiere on March 27.
1,150 Hypes

More ▾
 
Subscribe to our Newsletter

Keep updated on the latest news.

By subscribing, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.