Dr.Jart+ Launches First-Ever Body Product
Ideal for hydration ahead of the Fall/Winter season.
Cult-favorite label Dr. Jart+ has just revealed its first-ever body product, launching the Ceramidin Body Lotion as an addition to the brand’s Ceramidin Collection. The new product boasts five types of Ceramides and five Hyaluronic Acids that provide long-lasting hydration with a lightweight and non-sticky formula that is ideal for day-to-day wear.
The body lotion is the perfect addition to your skincare routine throughout fall and winter months, as it features a unique “Line Scatter Technology” that is a three-step circulation system that aims to generate fine particles and increase ceramide content for better skin absorption. In addition, the five Ceramides also provide unique features as described below:
- Ceramide OP for protecting: manages and repairs current skin barrier condition to keep external irritants out.
- Ceramide NS for rebuilding: layers the moisture blocks to prevent moisture from evaporating and leaving the skin.
- Ceramide NP for strengthening: rebuilds the skin barrier to make it stronger and less susceptible to further damage.
- Ceramide AS for firming: firmly hardens the moisture barrier to prevent water loss.
- Ceramide AP for moisture retention: maintains the flow of moisture within the skin to prevent dryness.
Retailing at $25 USD for a bottle of 6.67 fl oz, the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Body Lotion will be available at us.drjart.com starting August 26, as well as online at Sephora on September 1.