The material is very stretchy which allows for not only external stimulation but internal stimulation like fingering, as well. Lorals are single-use and come in two options: ‘Shorties’ and ‘Bikini’s’. Shorties are best for fuller coverage while Bikini’s resemble the standard, Bikini-sized undergarment that covers just the right spots. You can select either option depending on how much you’d like to bare. Both options are for people of all identities.
No matter how you identify, sex can pose some issues, such as sexually transmitted infections. Lorals are currently under FDA review as an STI-protection medical device. When cleared, Lorals will be the first STI-protection product specifically designed to be comfortable, wearable and sexy.
Here are some great reasons to use Loral’s latex underwear:
1. It keeps the exchange of fluids minimal due to the latex material.
2. It can keep things from getting messy during period play.
3. It allows for pleasure, without having to be completely nude if that usually sparks gender dysphoria or body dysphoria.
4. It provides an extra barrier if your partner has a stubbly face or genitals.
5. It acts as a second barrier if your genitals are more sensitive than usual.