Part 3 of 'The Latest Craze' Features Rising Dutch Models
The last installment of the series by Mick de Lint and Caroline Fuchs.
Creatives Mick de Lint and Caroline Fuchs are back again to showcase the last installment of their series, “The Latest Craze.” The newly released imagery focuses on emerging models shown in streetwear essentials styled by Fuchs. In the quick-paced fashion industry, it’s important to not just document popular figures and the duo set out to capture rising individuals worth shedding a light on.
Notably, the portrait series offers a refreshing take perspective on the newest generation of Dutch creatives. The images are filled with energy, vibrant silhouettes and statement pieces.
In related news, check out Rihanna’s GARAGE magazine cover.
- Mick De Lint (@mickdelint) With Witman Kleipool Agency (@witmankleipool), Kathrin Hohberg (@kathrinhohberg), Michele Filomeno (@michelefilomenoagency)
- Caroline Fuchs (@carolinefuchsnl) With House Of Orange (@houseoforangeagency)
- Photography Assistant
- Lidian Van Megen/Naomi Laan/Angela Huizer
- Style Assistant
- Marleen Ettema/Solange Clecx/Ilanka Verhoeven/Lola Karimova
- Monique Brinkhorst (@monique.make.up.artist) With Eric Elenbaas Agency (@eeagency)
- Avenue Tropicale, Trinhbecx, Etnia Barcelona, Silk Jewellery, Future Faces, Carhartt Wip, Asos, Reebok, Daily Paper, Storm&marie, So Good To Wear, Lois, John Fluevog, Brixton, Stussy, Vanessa Schindler X Petit Bateau, Topshop, Zara, The New Originals, Sebnemgunay, Diadora, Schueller De Waal, Weekday, Tommy Hilfiger, Wrangler, Supreme, Urban Outfitters, Converse, Ktz, Lee, Frenken, Forte Forte, The Make Over Factory, Adidas Originals, Morobe, Dalilamaspajamas, Nike, Herschel, Anna+nina, Bobby Rose Jewelry, Men, Wanderlust, Marciano, Vans, Schueller De Waal, Alfredo Gonzalez, Buffalo London, The North Face, Muji, Twinset, Monki, Fien Ploeger, Won Hundred, Just Female, H&m, Ellesse, Levi's, Primark, Teva