pam pam's Latest Campaign Highlights the Versatility of adidas Originals' Falcon
Featuring a group of talented London-based B-girl dancers.
adidas Originals‘ Falcon is one of the sportswear brand’s most recent models that capture the essence of ’90s style. On the tail of the throwback design, London sneaker boutique pam pam debuts a high-energy campaign and visual choreographed by Emma Houston. In the dance visual, London based hip-hop and B-girl dancers perform to a ’90s inspired track.
Throughout the imagery, an emphasis is placed on the re-worked Falcon in the colorway “Core Black/Light Granite” which was pulled directly from adidas Originals’ archives. The updated iteration features a suede leather upper that is paired with contrasting colors like grey, pink, black and blue. Additionally, the recently released trainers include a rubber midsole and tonal lacing.
Purchase the adidas Originals’ Falcon now at pampamlondon.com where they retail for $100 USD.
- Art Direction
- Emma Houston/@bgirlshortbreaduk
- Roxanne Miliner/@bgirlroxy, Gemma Hoddy/@gemmakayh, Angelica Lee/@jellyjellzuk
- Jack Pointer Mackenzie/@jackpointermackenzie
- Tom O'neil/@tomoneillphoto
- Fi Silverthorn/@fi_silverthorn
- Music Composition
- Yassir Ibrahimfirstname.lastname@example.org