The 15 Best New Luxury Hotels of 2019 Are Ranked By Experts
Topped by locations in the Maldives and Yorkshire, England.
Coming in at number 1 is the The Nautilus in the Maldives, a sprawling beachfront property comprised of 26 private homes. Snorkeling and diving sessions are offered to guests, and three on-site spas offer a range of services. Ranking at number two and three respectively are the palatial Grantley Hall in Yorkshire and Rwanda’s Singita Kwitonda Lodge, a 178-acre sanctuary set at the edge of Volcanoes National Park. Other notable inclusions include luxury ranch The Lodge at Blue Sky in Utah, Mandarin Oriental Jumeira (Dubai) and Aman in Kyoto.
Check out LTI’s full list of the best luxury hotels below and while you are at it, don’t miss the top 12 luxury hotel brands.
World’s Best New Luxury Hotels 2019
1. The Nautilus (Maldives)
2. Grantley Hall (Yorkshire)
3. Singita Kwitonda Lodge (Rwanda)
4. InterContinental (Maldives)
5. Rosewood (Hong Kong)
6. The Lodge at Blue Sky (Utah)
7. Mandarin Oriental Jumeira (Dubai)
8. St Regis (Venice)
9. Belmond Cadogan (London)
10. Hotel Château du Grand-Lucé (Loire Valley)
11. The Newt (Somerset, UK)
12. Stock Exchange (Manchester, UK)
13. Waldorf Astoria (Maldives)
14. Aman (Kyoto)
15. The Oberoi (Marrakech)